Saturday, February 18, 2012

the Ellen show

hands down, the best talk show ever. ellen is an optimistic, hilarious character. she is extremly generous and always entertaining to watch. after watching about four episodes back to back on a saturday night and being just as satisfied as i would if i had spent it with a friend, i knew i had to blog about it. even if i did spend it with a friend, i would probably make them watch it with me ;)
P.S. Mrs. Rosenbaum! i was reading your page on the school website and read you have another grandchild! i hope Kyler grows up to look to you for inspiration like i do : )

1 comment:

  1. I love Ellen, too! Her heart lets us all in, doesn't it? We need her to give us that insane sanity...

    Thank you so much for your Kyler wishes! I hope my grandbabies grow up as remarkable as you. It won't be easy, but I'll do my best. And you keep doing yours.

    ReplyDelete